I have been in desperate need of a new play-list. I think I have still been using the same playlist from when I ran The Run Through Redlands Half-Marathon.
I still have not been running very much, only as much as 3 miles here and there. But, I have been investing a lot more time at the gym and needed a new batch of music to get me motivated.
This list contains 23 songs and is 1 hour 28 minutes.
- “All About That Bass” Meghan Trainor incredibly infectious
- “Anaconda” Nicki Minaj I know, I know…but, I just.can’t.stop.listening.
- “#Beautiful” Mariah Carey I am on a huge Mariah kick, it happens about once per year.
- “Bindya Chamke Gi” Gunjan I love the international, vibrant flow.
- “Breath” (Chromeo Mix) Lenny Kravitz Great beats!
- “Cupid Shuffle” Cupid Classic favorite
- “Dancing With Myself” The Donnas This version is incredibly energetic
- “Doo Wa Ditty” Zapp Classic, classic, classic
- “Emotions” Mariah Carey Mariah kick, still in effect
- “Empire” Shakira I love the way this song builds up to an epic level
- “Hideaway” Kiesza Blogged about this song here
- “Hunter” Pharrell Williams Silly, but upbeat
- “I Like It” Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull I always have to have at least one Pitbull song
- “Keep It Up” Fannypack Great beats for jumping jacks or jump roping
- “Let Me Think About It” Ida Corr Makes me feel like dancing!
- “Put Your Graffiti On Me” Kat Graham An absolutely ridiculous song, but makes you move!
- “Run The World (Girls)” Beyonce I can do anything Beyonce says I can!
- “Scream & Shout” Britney Spears & Will.I.Am. Super fun and upbeat
- “Sweat” Snopp Dogg & David Guetta Good reminder
- “What Have You Done For Me Lately” Janet Jackson This song always makes me dance
- “Wiggle” Jason Derulo Pure silliness and fun!
- “X” Xzibit Makes me feel pretty gangster
- “You Drive Me Crazy” Britney Spears Always a fun song! I switch off pretending I am Britney and Melissa Joan Hart.
What is on your current running or work out playlist?