First, and foremost, I am a life-long student of yoga. I have been practicing since 2008, but have had a more consistent and dedicated practice the past few years. I try to take a holistic approach to yoga and study/practice all 8 of the limbs (not just the asana, or posture portion).
I did my yoga teacher training in 2013 and am a RYT-200. I am privileged to teach a beginner’s class at Inner Evolution Yoga, which is also where I study and practice.
The more I study yoga, the more I realize how little I actually know.
Some posts I have written so far:
Some of my favorite yoga websites:
- YogaGlo– great, online classes with a diverse selection
- Yoga By Candace– one of my favorite blogs by a yoga teacher who gives accessible and practical advice.
- Yoga Journal– excellent explanations and break downs of poses.
- Taking Your Yoga off the Mat-blog from one of my favorite yoga teachers
- MaryBeth LaRue– another favorite blog